come join us
Why do we love working at MOA?
We provide our employees with the basics that everyone expects plus more: 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, life, and short- and long-term disability insurance, 15 days paid time off, and 401k, plus significant parking and transit subsidies.
We support our employees’ efforts towards professional growth, including payment of accreditation and licensing fees, and membership dues in industry-related organizations for those involved at the committee or board level.
We are proud of our friendly, engaged, and vibrant workplace, with a calendar full of social events, including site tours, ping pong tournaments, pumpkin-carving contests, summer picnics, and other events.
We support our teammates who may have special schedule needs by offering a flexible 40-hour week that allows them to fit work in with their changing life needs. We also provide the opportunity for half-day Fridays year-round and embrace the possibility of remote work, allowing employees to work from home as needed.
PK-12 Project Manager
MOA ARCHITECTURE seeks a full time Project Manager with proven experience in project delivery of new construction, additions and/or interior renovations for PK-12 education design.
- Primary MOA contact and representative for a client
- Strengthen existing and build new relationships with clients
- Provide overall project management responsibility through all phases of project delivery including client and project team management, documentation content and quality, permitting, project scheduling, fee management, design to construction budget management, and all construction phase management responsibilities
- Oversee the assigned staff and consultants – organize, direct and coordinate daily/ weekly and project team assignments. Drive great team performance
- Provide support to the team, and advocate for the team in terms of resource allocation, schedule, technology, client relations, and other needs
PK-12 Project Architect
MOA ARCHITECTURE seeks a full time Project Architect with proven experience in project delivery of new construction, additions and/or interior renovations for PK-12 education design.
- Team production leader on architecture projects, or one of multiple project architects on larger projects, may be assigned the Revit model manager
- Oversee the production of SD, DD and CD technical documentation
- May be a project manager & production PA on smaller project, flexible and willing to accept any assignments.
- Primary MOA contact and representative of MOA for project consultant coordination
- Lead existing facility evaluations and documentation
- Perform code analysis and documentation
Healthcare Project Architect / Project Manager
We seek a motivated Healthcare Architect/Project Manager with proven experience. The ideal candidate has a passion and commitment to the practice of architecture for healthcare facilities and understands the important part we play in successful outcomes for all constituents. The Healthcare Project Architect/Project Manager is an important team member focused on the design, medical planning and technical execution for new construction, expansion and renovation of healthcare facilities.
- Primary or secondary MOA representative for a client
- Space and functional healthcare programming
- Existing facility evaluations, code compliance studies
- Develop design solutions, present solutions and options
- Produce and coordinate SD, DD and CD documentation / or in PM role, manage these efforts
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
We are always looking to strengthen our team. If you don’t see an open position that matches your skill set, send us your information and we’ll keep it on file should something open up.SEND US YOUR RESUME
need to get in touch?
If you have a question or inquiry, don’t hesitate to reach out.Contact us