come join us
Why do we love working at MOA?
We provide our employees with the basics that everyone expects plus more: 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, life, and short- and long-term disability insurance, 15 days paid time off, and 401k, plus significant parking and transit subsidies.
We support our employees’ efforts towards professional growth, including payment of accreditation and licensing fees, and membership dues in industry-related organizations for those involved at the committee or board level.
We are proud of our friendly, engaged, and vibrant workplace, with a calendar full of social events, including site tours, ping pong tournaments, pumpkin-carving contests, summer picnics, and other events.
We support our teammates who may have special schedule needs by offering a flexible 40-hour week that allows them to fit work in with their changing life needs. We also provide the opportunity for half-day Fridays year-round and embrace the possibility of remote work, allowing employees to work from home as needed.
Healthcare Project Architect / Project Manager
We seek a motivated Healthcare Architect/Project Manager with proven experience. The ideal candidate has a passion and commitment to the practice of architecture for healthcare facilities and understands the important part we play in successful outcomes for all constituents. The Healthcare Project Architect/Project Manager is an important team member focused on the design, medical planning and technical execution for new construction, expansion and renovation of healthcare facilities.
- Primary or secondary MOA representative for a client
- Space and functional healthcare programming
- Existing facility evaluations, code compliance studies
- Develop design solutions, present solutions and options
- Produce and coordinate SD, DD and CD documentation / or in PM role, manage these efforts
Healthcare Interior Designer
We are looking to grow and strengthen our Denver team by adding a talented Interior Designer with experience in design for healthcare environments to work in close collaboration with our healthcare design team. We are looking for a creative, technology savvy team player who is a talented designer, detail oriented, eager to learn and contribute, and who shares our commitment to design excellence, sustainability and social responsibility.
- Collaborative member of a design team, developing innovative interior architecture and interior design solutions
- Participate with building surveys and documentation, preparation of architectural base plans
- Research and assist in the selection of finishes, fixtures, color schemes, fabrics and furnishing.
- Prepare material boards, design renderings and presentations.
- Assist or lead in the production of SD, DD and CD level documentation for permitting, bidding and construction.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
We are always looking to strengthen our team. If you don’t see an open position that matches your skill set, send us your information and we’ll keep it on file should something open up.SEND US YOUR RESUME
need to get in touch?
If you have a question or inquiry, don’t hesitate to reach out.Contact us