come join us
Why do we love working at MOA?
We provide our employees with the basics that everyone expects plus more: 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and short- and long-term disability insurance, 15 days paid time off, and 401k.
We support our employees’ efforts towards professional growth, including payment of accreditation and licensing fees, and membership dues in industry-related organizations for those involved at the committee or board level.
We are proud of our friendly, engaged, and vibrant workplace, with a calendar full of social events, including site tours, ping pong tournaments, pumpkin-carving contests, summer picnics, and other events.
We support our teammates by offering a flexible hybrid work option (16 hours per week in the office) to accommodate changing work/life needs. We also provide the opportunity for half-day Fridays year-round.
MOA seeks a full-time Project Manager in our Casper, Wyoming office with proven experience in project delivery of new construction, additions, and/or interior renovations for commercial, K-12, and/or healthcare design.
- Primary MOA contact and representative for a client
- Provide overall project management responsibility through all phases of project delivery including client and project team management, documentation content and quality, permitting, project scheduling, fee management, design to construction budget management, and all construction phase management responsibilities
- Oversee the assigned staff and consultants – organize, direct and coordinate daily/ weekly and project team assignments. Drive great team performance
- Teach and coach younger professionals as needed in the process, development and technical execution of projects
- Provide support to the team, and advocate for the team in terms of resource allocation, schedule, technology, client relations, and other needs
MOA seeks a talented and experienced Project Architect with proven experience in project delivery of new construction, additions and/or interior renovations.
- Team production leader on a project, or one of multiple project architects on larger projects, may be assigned the Revit model manager
- Lead and oversee the production of SD, DD and CD technical documentation
- Primary MOA contact and representative of MOA for project consultant coordination
- Lead existing facility evaluations and documentation
- Perform code analysis and documentation
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
We are always looking to strengthen our team. If you don’t see an open position that matches your skill set, send us your information and we’ll keep it on file should something open up.SEND US YOUR RESUME
need to get in touch?
If you have a question or inquiry, don’t hesitate to reach out.Contact us