MOA ARCHITECTURE is a legacy design firm celebrating 40 years of success. We provide architecture, planning, and interior design services to the PK-12, Higher Ed, Healthcare, Science + Technology and Commercial sectors across the Rocky Mountain region. We are looking to grow and strengthen our team of professionals by adding a talented and experienced Project Architect with proven experience in project delivery of new construction, additions and/or interior renovations.
- Team production leader on a project, or one of multiple project architects on larger projects, may be assigned the Revit model manager
- Lead and oversee the production of SD, DD and CD technical documentation
- Primary MOA contact and representative of MOA for project consultant coordination
- Lead existing facility evaluations and documentation
- Perform code analysis and documentation
- Coordinate sustainable design best practices, or more into every project
- Participate in or lead bidding and construction phase services
- May travel throughout the region for project assignment responsibilities
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited university
- Licensed Architect preferred, or soon to be licensed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in architectural design and technical execution
- Proficient in Revit, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suite
- LEED, WELL or other sustainable design accreditation a plus
Salary commensurate with experience, capabilities, and licensure. Range: $70,000 – $85,000
Through our Legacy Plan we offer excellent growth, advancement and leadership/ownership opportunity for career minded individuals who can contribute to the success of the project, the team and the firm. We offer top tier benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, life, short-and-long term disability; PTO; matching 401K savings plan; a generous parking and transportation subsidy; and professional development support. We provide a flexible, hybrid work schedule, dog friendly office and regular team social events.