We seek a full time Project Manager with proven experience in project delivery of new construction, additions and/or interior renovations. Experience in K-12 education design a plus.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has the ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of a client’s program, requirements, standards and policies for incorporation into the design solution and documentation for bidding and construction
- Is an effective leader, a positive influence on the project team, fosters a collaborative, team oriented environment
- Is a great representative of MOA to our staff, clients, consultants, contractors and other industry partners
- Is mature, credible, trustworthy, likable, and comfortable in dealing with staff and others in the industry (exhibits professional and emotional maturity).
- Is self-directed, accountable and proactive, but not afraid to ask questions and seek guidance
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, and high problem-solving skills
- Has strong organizational, communication, time, and relationship management skills. Capable of managing multiple projects/tasks, tight and competing deadlines
- Can earn the trust and respect of all those he/she works with.
- Contributes to the team and is eager to listen, learn from others
- Can lead and manage large projects or multiple smaller projects, however will remain flexible and willing to accept any assignments.
- Has extensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of the delivery of architecture: client management; process management; people management; internal project budgets; construction means and methods; building materials, systems and technologies; sustainable design best practices; writing or coordinating specifications, construction phase services; and consultant coordination
- Has extensive experience and knowledge of detail application of ADA, building and life safety codes. Experience with planning/entitlement, building permit, local or state agency review, and other various agencies as may be required.
- Primary MOA contact and representative for a client
- Strengthen existing and build new relationships with clients
- Assist in RFQ/RFP preparation: developing scope of work and schedule definition, review consultant proposals for appropriate scope, develop staffing model for fee development, and participate in interview preparation and presentation
- Provide overall project management responsibility through all phases of project delivery including client and project team management, documentation content and quality, permitting, project scheduling, fee management, design to construction budget management, and all construction phase management responsibilities
- Oversee the assigned staff and consultants – organize, direct and coordinate daily/ weekly and project team assignments. Drive great team performance
- Provide support to the team, and advocate for the team in terms of resource allocation, schedule, technology, client relations, and other needs
- Provide quality assurance oversight as an ongoing process during all phases of their projects, and will schedule and participate in quality control review efforts at all significant project milestones. May participate in quality control review of projects from other project managers
- Existing facility evaluations, code compliance studies
- Oversee the production of design and coordinate SD, DD and CD technical documentation
- Manage bidding and construction phase services.
- May travel throughout the region for project assignment responsibilities
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited university
- Licensed Architect
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in architectural design, technical execution and project management.
- Experience with Revit, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suite, BSD Speclink a plus, Deltek Vision a plus (as a project management tool)
- LEED or WELL accreditation a plus
Salary commensurate with experience, capabilities, licensed or unlicensed
$85,000 – $100,000
We offer top tier benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability; 120 hours PTO to start with additional 8 hours accrued each following year for 5 years; up to 4% matching 401K plan with no vesting period; and a generous parking and RTD EcoPass subsidy.