THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Thrives working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Is a great representative of MOA to our staff, clients, consultants, contractors and other industry partnersIs mature, credible, trustworthy, likable, and comfortable in dealing with staff and others in the industry (exhibits professional and emotional maturity).
- Is an effective leader, a positive influence on the project team, fosters a collaborative team environment.
- Is self-directed, accountable and proactive, but not afraid to ask questions and seek guidance.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, and high problem-solving skills.
- Has strong organizational, communication, time, and relationship management skills. Capable of managing multiple projects/tasks, tight and competing deadlines.
- Can earn the trust and respect of all those he/she works with.Contributes to the team and is eager to listen, learn from others.
- Can lead and manage large projects or multiple smaller projects, however, will remain flexible and willing to accept any assignments.
- Has extensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of the delivery of architecture: client management; process management; people management; internal project budgets; construction means and methods; building materials, systems and technologies; sustainable design best practices; writing or coordinating specifications, construction phase services; and consultant coordination.
- Has extensive experience and knowledge of detail application of ADA, building and life safety codes. Experience with planning/entitlement, building permit, local or state agency review, and other various agencies as may be required.
- Has the ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of a client’s program, requirements, standards and policies for incorporation into the design solution and documents
- Primary MOA contact and representative for a client
- Provide overall project management responsibility through all phases of project delivery including client and project team management, documentation content and quality, permitting, project scheduling, fee management, design to construction budget management, and all construction phase management responsibilities
- Oversee the assigned staff and consultants – organize, direct and coordinate daily/ weekly and project team assignments. Drive great team performance
- Teach and coach younger professionals as needed in the process, development and technical execution of projects
- Provide support to the team, and advocate for the team in terms of resource allocation, schedule, technology, client relations, and other needs
- Provide quality assurance oversight as an ongoing process during all phases of their projects and will schedule and participate in quality control review efforts at all significant project milestones. May participate in quality control review of projects from other project managers
- Assist or lead in developing scope of work and schedule definition for proposals, prepare RFP for consultant proposals, review consultant proposals for appropriate scope, develop staffing model for fee development, and participate in interview preparation
- Conduct existing facility evaluations and code compliance studies
- May perform individually or support the technical execution of a project (Revit SD, DD and CD technical documentation), and/or provide oversight and review of a production team’s work.
- Manage bidding and construction phase services
- Strengthen existing and build new relationships with clients
- Will travel throughout Wyoming for project assignment responsibilities
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited university
- Licensed Architect
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in architectural design and technical execution (with a minimum 3 years in a project management role)
- Experience with Revit, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suite, BSD Speclink a plus, Deltek Vision a plus (as a project management tool)
- LEED or WELL accreditation a plus
Salary commensurate with experience, capabilities, licensed or unlicensed
We offer top tier benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability; 120 hours PTO to start with additional 8 hours accrued each following year for 5 years; up to 4% matching 401K plan with no vesting period; and a generous parking subsidy.
$75,000 – $90,000