Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
MOA ARCHITECTURE provides architecture, planning and interior design services to the Rocky Mountain west. We are accepting applications for a full time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant in the Denver office to play an important role in our ability to deliver great design by professionally representing MOA as our receptionist, providing exceptional administrative support, and by helping to maintain a high-quality office work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years’ reception and administrative experience.
- Strong communication, customer service skills.
- Produces quality work, checks their own work.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well in collaboration with others.
- Planning, organization, and time management skills, able to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams), willing to learn other software as needed.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) a plus.
- Contributes to the team and is eager to listen, learn from others.
- Can earn the trust and respect of all those he/she works with.
- Evidence of COVID19 vaccination and booster vaccination when available.
- Great representative of MOA to our staff, clients, and visitors – professional, friendly, positive attitude.
- As part of the Administrative Team provides support to staff, clients and visitors.
- Reliable and dependable, ready to begin workday at 8:00am through 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Takes pride in and cares about what they do and how well they do it, willing to go the “extra mile.”
- Welcome, greets and assist clients, visitors, vendors.
- Helps to maintain a quality office work environment.
- Promptly answers and directs incoming phone calls.
- Monitors and orders office supplies, equipment service.
- Manages daily ingoing and outgoing mail, deliveries.
- Coordinates presentations from vendors/suppliers.
- Provides (order) food and beverages, and provides other support to team meetings and office functions.
- Performs other routine clerical duties as needed: data entry, scanning, filing.
- Assists in special projects as may be assigned.
Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities: $40,000 to $45,000
We offer top tier benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, life, short-and-long term disability; PTO; matching 401K savings plan; a generous parking and transportation subsidy; and professional development support. This is a full time in-office position (no flex hybrid schedule). We provide dog friendly Fridays and regular team social events.