Healthcare Job Captain
We seek a motivated Healthcare Job Captain with experience in the technical execution for new construction, expansion and renovation of healthcare facilities. The ideal candidate has a passion and commitment to the practice of architecture for healthcare facilities and understands the important part we play in successful outcomes for all constituents.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Thrives working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Has demonstrated experience in interior renovations, expansions and/or ground-up healthcare projects
- Has experience and knowledge with commercial healthcare construction means and methods, building materials, and systems and technologies
- Has experience and knowledge of detail application of ADA, building and life safety codes, standards, guidelines and other regulatory requirements for healthcare facilities
- Exhibits attention to detail
- Experience with Revit, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office Suite, Enscape a plus.
- Has strong organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Is willing to listen, learn, and work well with others
- Is a great representative of MOA to our staff, clients, consultants, contractors and other industry partners
- Is mature, credible, trustworthy, likable, and comfortable in dealing with staff and others in the industry.
- Assist with existing facility evaluations, code compliance studies
- Produce and coordinate SD, DD and CD documentation
- Participate in bidding and construction phase services
- Ability to observe, learn and apply
- May travel throughout the region (Colorado, Wyoming) for project assignment responsibilities
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited university
- 2-5 years’ experience specifically related to healthcare architecture
- LEED or WELL accreditation a plus